Re: [MOL] Liz -Lillian-Liz [02820] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Liz -Lillian-Liz

I am rolling on the floor laughing my head off.  You posted:

	I think you are really
> 	full of ____. I like that in a person.

It is said he who has the last laugh, laughs best and firend you sure
dished it out to me.  Love it...
You made my day, love ya, lillian

----------
> From: Elizabeth Patterson <eapat@ewa.net>
> To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
> Subject: Re: [MOL] Liz -Lillian
> Date: Tuesday, December 29, 1998 10:09 PM
>
> And we are all very grateful that your thirst for knowledge is so great.
> Through that thirst you have developed a tremendous storehouse of
> information that has helped us all.
>
> Not only that, you do lighten things up frequently. I think you are
really
> full of ____. I like that in a person.
> Liz
>
> >Well you are absolutely right about one thing Liz.  That is, I can get
in
> >enough trouble all on my own and quite easy at that.  Just remember,
that I
> >once wrote you and told you of my thirst for knowledge.  I was just
trying
> >to lighten things up, no pun intended.  Your friend, lillian
> >
> >----------
> >> From: Elizabeth Patterson <eapat@ewa.net>
> >> To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
> >> Subject: Re: [MOL] Liz -
> >> Date: Tuesday, December 29, 1998 9:02 PM
> >>
> >> Again you may have the quotation right. I suppose it may be more
accurate
> >> to say "Idle hands are the Devil's tools." Whatever, I think you
> >understand
> >> my compulsive work ethic. I think you can get into enough trouble as
it
> >is.
> >> Love
> >> Liz