From: pj mcwilliams <pj@nb.sympatico.ca>
To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com <mol-cancer@lists.meds.com>
Date: Wednesday, 30 December 1998 6:36
Subject: [MOL] IS HERE HOPE

i hope someone out here can help me.my dad has lung cancer and he is only 54 yrs old .the doctors are saying he only has months to live .me and my family are having a very hard time dealing with this ..we keep hoping and praying that they could be wrong .we know that the cancer will eventualy get him ,but i have heard stories about people that have been told by doctors that they only have a short time to live and end up living for years ..is this possiable .me and my family need  help ..can onyone out  there help us

sincerly
paul mcwilliams