Re: [MOL] Liz [02814] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Liz

Liz:  I really appreciate your help in this and will try to remember my
lessons well; however, do not forget I have a short term memory loss.  Not
total, some days it works better than other's.  Yes, it is good you are
getting your rest and you know you are always in my prayers.  Love ya,
lillian

----------
> From: Elizabeth Patterson <eapat@ewa.net>
> To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
> Subject: Re: [MOL] Liz
> Date: Tuesday, December 29, 1998 10:05 PM
>
> Right again Lil; I guess my brain is totally on vacation. Oh well, I have
> needed that.
> Liz
> >
> I also felt that since Christine originally wrote Now my mind has gone
> >blank trying to find an example (what else is new).
> >
> >Should that not have been Now, ?
> >
> >Now if only I would do as well as you and Christine on my own e-mails,
LOL!

> >----------
> >> From: Elizabeth Patterson <eapat@ewa.net>
> >> To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
> >> Subject: Re: [MOL] Liz
> >> Date: Tuesday, December 29, 1998 8:58 PM
> >>
> >> Okay Lil,
> >> I suppose technically you are right. However if the parenthetical
comment
> >> was not a question, there would be no punctuation so I think it's
iffy. I
> >> guess I'll have to dig our my English handbook and check it out.
> >> Liz

> >Ok.

> >(what

Discussion