Re: [MOL] Liz -Lillian [02812] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Liz -Lillian

And we are all very grateful that your thirst for knowledge is so great.
Through that thirst you have developed a tremendous storehouse of
information that has helped us all.

Not only that, you do lighten things up frequently. I think you are really
full of ____. I like that in a person.
Liz