Re: [MOL] Vitamins for Cancer Patients/Reply [02801] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Vitamins for Cancer Patients/Reply

Your in luck my friend, I just happen to have Dr. Stanly Orders of N.Y.
phone number.  It is (516) t22-2727
-Know that we will keep your mother in our thoughts and prayers.  Your
friend, lillian

---------
> From: Spunkwheat@AOL.COM
> To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
> Subject: [MOL] Vitamins for Cancer Patients
> Date: Tuesday, December 29, 1998 5:41 PM
>
> I am trying to find information for a friend whose mother has been "sent
home"
> from the hospital.  Attempted net address www.molecularoncology.com with
no
> success.
> Associated physicians are Dr. Stanley Order and Dr. Wayne Court.
Supposedly,