[MOL] Re: Kathy & Christine, From Nanc........ [02796] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Re: Kathy & Christine, From Nanc........

Dear Daughter Christine,
I had Don mail the Broucher's out to you and Kathy today.  Hummmmmm,
interesting, I'm a funny groggy druggy, LOL.
Love you,
Mom (Nanc)

In a message dated 12/29/98 7:07:09 PM Eastern Standard Time,