Re: [MOL] Recurrent breast cancer [02791] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Recurrent breast cancer

Hi Mary Beth,
I have a friend who had reoccurring cancer. Her Primary cancer was in her
breast that was removed and her secondary cancer was in her lymph glands 5
years later. She is doing Essiac Tea and Mannatech nutritional supplements
and chemo. She is doing incredibly well and her tumor markers are dropping
like crazy. I have another friend who just passed away. She had breast
cancer 2 years ago. She did chemo and radiation and had a terrible time
with side effects. She then had secondary cancer to the bone. She tinkered
with Essiac and Mannatech and Tamoxifen. She died 6 months later. If you
would like to look at the websites for Essiac Tea and Mannatech I will give
them to you.

Essiac Tea   www.remedies.net/
Mannatech	 www.manntech-inc.com/

Mannatech can be a business opportunity or you can just be a direct
purchaser. If you would like to know more nutritional info re: mannatech
please let me know as I have first hand knowledge regarding cancer patients
using the supplements.

Sincerely,
Caroline from Canada

----------
> From: Zmbz@AOL.COM
> To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
> Subject: [MOL] Recurrent breast cancer
> Date: December 27, 1998 8:50 PM
>
> Hi all:
> This is my first visit to this site, and I hope you can give me some help
and
> advice.  I just found out that I have a recurrence of breast cancer.  It
is in
> my chest wall behind the scar from my mastectomy.  I've had 10 great
years
> since my first operation.  So it's kind of tough to think of dealing with
it
> all.  On the other hand, my kids are pretty well grown and I'm remarried
and
> otherwise healthy.  It seems to be basically local--i.e., there are no
other
> signs of (tons of MRI's Ct scans) except a possible spot on my back which
> could be simply degeneration.
> Anyhow, everything in me says to go with less agressive
treatment--radiation