Re: [MOL] An Irish Blessing [02711] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] An Irish Blessing

Marty, I grew up in Philadelphia and it was the same for me, a healthy
mixture of ethnic groups, what wonderful festivals and food tasking
expitditions I had.  I sadly miss this aspect of the big city life. Down
here people don't tend to talk about their heritage, it is something being
loss of great value.  lillian