Re: [MOL] Marty, re: nutritious packaged foods/Shame on you! [02694] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Marty, re: nutritious packaged foods/Shame on you!

Dear CAroline,

YOU sound like a Dr. Bernie Siegel Clone. Since I am a great fan of his,
then I am of yours as well. Keep up the wonderful sense of positive
vibes and wisdom. So glad you are aboard and contributing what I believe
to be part of this wonderful life which includes mental and physical
wellness. Have a great and wonderful New Year.

God Bless
marty auslander