Re: [MOL] cup cancer [02693] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] cup cancer

Dear Karin,

Thank you for that information. AS you may or may not know that MD
Anderson is the only medical facility in the U.S. that has a specific
clinic for CUP. For those that do not know, CUP means Carcinoma of an
Unknown Primary. That is when there is a malignancy that was found but
the primary tumor is unknown. There are about 2-3% of all cases of newly
diagsosed with that diagnsosis. While it is rare, it is very treatable.
Just thought you would like to know.

God Bless
marty auslander