Re: [MOL] Lil is an angel.....cake [02683] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Lil is an angel.....cake

Whoa there!  Are you insinuating that angel food cake is not good?  Let me
be fruity, it gives me excuses not to have to be responsible for
anything......Marty, your series was excellent, thanks so much for all the
work you put into it.  Hope you saved it all, I did a lot of mine to run
for next year this time......your friend, lilllian.  Oops!  How's our Barb
doing?

----------
> From: Martin Auslander <fitecancer@earthlink.net>
> To: Medical On Line Forum <mol-cancer@lists.meds.com>; Lillian
<firefly@islc.net>
> Subject: [MOL] Lil is an angel.....cake
> Date: Monday, December 28, 1998 11:41 PM
>
> DEar Lil,
>

> Fruit cake is good, Fruit cake is very good...Yummmm. LOl. YOu are an
>
> angel not a fruit cake.
>

> God Bless
>
> marty
>

> Lillian Jennings wrote:
>

> > Perhaps there is a difference between Canada and the U.S.; but I was
glad

> > to see that I am not nutty as a fruit cake....thanks Marty !
>

> > ----------
>
> > > From: Martin Auslander <fitecancer@earthlink.net>
>
> > > To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
>
> > > Subject: Re: [MOL] range free turkey?
>
> > > Date: Sunday, December 27, 1998 9:16 AM
>

> > > To Christine and Kathy and all.
>

> > > Their are health food stores that do, during the course of the year,
>
> > > advertise range free organic turkeys to be free of pesticides,
hormones,

> > > etc and when they are ready for the butcher shop, they are fresh and
>
> > > free of anything that is normally used for the typical grocery store
>
> > > turkeys. We buy from a store called "Whole Foods" and "Mothers" where
>
> > > they advertise, range free organic turkeys and you can only buy them
for

> > > one month in NOvember of the year. They are FDA controlled to make
>
> > > certain that what is advertised is correct. Just a suggestion.
>

> > > God Bless
>
> > > marty auslander

> > into

> > I'll