Re: [MOL]Lillian [02638] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL]Lillian

No, Donna is still looking for a job. She is collecting unemployment
insurance so, you're darn right, she is contributing to the household. We
went to a Christmas party last Tuesday, and this Wednesday we are going to
a friend's house. We really should take more advantage of her babysitting
but she makes me feel so quilty every time I even leave the house. She has
been here now going on 8 MONTHS. I must say it is starting to wear on me
though.
Christine