[MOL] GOOD NEWS, BAD NEWS [02636] Medicine On Line

[MOL] GOOD NEWS, BAD NEWS

GOOD NEWS, BAD NEWS

Boris Yeltsin, Bill Clinton and Bill Gates were invited to have dinner
with God.  During dinner God told them:

"I need three important people to send my message out to all
people:  'Tomorrow I will destroy the earth.' "

Yeltsin immediately called together his cabinet and told them:
"I have TWO really BAD news items for you:
1) God really exists, and
2) Tomorrow He will destroy the earth."

Clinton called an emergency meeting of the Senate and Congress
and told them: "I have GOOD news and BAD news: 1) The GOOD
news is that God really does exist, and 2) The BAD news is,
tomorrow He is going to destroy the earth."

Bill Gates went back to Microsoft and very happily announced:
"I have TWO FANTASTIC announcements:
1) I am one of the three most important people on earth, and
2) The Year 2000 problem is solved.