Re: [MOL] colon cancer [02634] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] colon cancer

Pls. be advised that there are pharmacy companies who will  supply the
chemo free of charge for those in need.  I would suggest you contact your
local American Red Cross Assoc. for help and some funding and I would
contact "The American Share Foundation".  Hope this is of help to you.
Your friend, lillian