[MOL] Lillian [02630] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Lillian

Title: Lillian

Hi, Folks!  I just talked to our Lillian on the phone!  It was great to hear her voice.  You know, she has the slightest, little southern accent -- so soft and nice, and a great laugh.  It was really nice.  Just wanted you to know.  And, we all must remember to ask Lillian how SHE is once in awhile -- she's always so concerned about the rest of us!  LOL  What a fun and fine place the MOL forum is -- don't you agree?  Love to all -- Kathy