Re: [MOL] Judy! [02627] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Judy!

What?  They didn't write that song : "Dance with the dolly with the hole in
her stockings, her knee's keep a rockin, her toes keep a boppin; etc."
about you?  How disappointed I was to hear you can't dance.  That mean's I
can never say to you "dance your heart away".  You are really taking my fun
away there friend!  This has got to stop. lillian