RE: [MOL] Judy's Radiation [02626] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] Judy's Radiation

Title: RE: [MOL] Judy's Radiation

Hi, Judy:  Isn't it amazing?  It used to take me longer to get dressed and undressed than it did for the radiation, too.  I had mine in the afternoon -- 3:30 every day for five weeks.  I thought it would never end -- but it did!  I was able to work for most of it -- until I got burned.  Remember to complain if you have any pain at all -- promise?  You're doing great -- keep it up.  Love, Kathy