RE: [MOL] Mam, Kathy. [02625] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] Mam, Kathy.

Title: RE: [MOL] Mam, Kathy.

Hi, Caroline:  My grandmother used to light the pudding when I was a little girl.  I loved it!  We don't do that anymore, and it's a shame.  I'll think about doing it next year -- maybe we can start it again.  My grandmother was very English, and a very English cook, and contrary to rumors, English cooking is very, very good!  She used to feed me generously when I was little.  I'd get sick and then she'd give me sweet tea, chicken soup, and soda crackers.  LOL  She'd also put up my hair in toilet paper.  She was a delightful lady.  Love, Kathy