Re: [MOL] Recurrent breast cancer/Mary Beth/Reply [02624] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Recurrent breast cancer/Mary Beth/Reply

I am a two time cancer survivor, with uterine cancer in 75 and breast caner
95, that was 20 year's apart.  Sometimes the second time around can prove
to be harder; so know that we all understand this.  We are not in the
medical profession; but have our own idea's.  I too had a mastectomy.  I
believe were it me, I would be checking into radio surgery (SRS) and
Missile Treatments for several reasons.  The main being that neither damage
our good cells and we sure need all of those we can have.  If you would
like more information on these; just let me know.  Good luck and welcome to
our wonderful forum.  Your friend, lillian