Re: [MOL] Angelo [02621] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Angelo

Dear Suzanne,

Glad to hear from you.  Angelo is now scheduled for a CT scan and a
Bone Scan in two weeks to see whats going on in the rest of his body.
We will know more after them.  He has been having a lot of back pain
lately.  They did a lower lumbar x-ray Wednesday and I have been trying
to contact someone with the results.  The Dr. seems to think that his
lower back pain is due to lack of exercise ( since Angelo has had his
back go out on him before) .  The dr. said depending on the x-ray report
he may have Angelo do some physical therapy for his back.  I pray that
that is all it is and  not the cancer in the bone causing the pain.

What treatments have you received and  have you gotten any encouraging
results from them?  I did not realize that you had NSCLC also.  What
stage were you diagnosed with and when?  I'm just full of questions.
I have probably talked to you about this before but forgotten who has
what kind and everything.

Hope you had a nice christmas,
Love,
Mary