Re: [MOL] To All [02619] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] To All

Dear Emmett:   I regret I do not know of Dr. Robert DeVore, what type of
trials are you trying to get into and for exactly what?  I would be more
than happy to research for you.  Thank you for letting us know; however I
feel your new's was not so good. Just keep the hope and faith and we will
pray very very hard for you.  Your friend, lillian