Re: [MOL] Judy's Radiation [02618] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Judy's Radiation

Dear Liz,
The Sween Cream was $9.99, but was 9 oz. Will use it 3 times a day, and if it
doesn't work will try the aloe. Thanks for the advise. Had first treatment
this morning. Only took 2 min. took longer to change my clothes and put on
hospital gown then the radiation.  I took a 2 hr nap as I am not used to
getting up at 6 a.m. Am going to see how this goes before I go back to work.
It is so wonderful to have friends that care. Thanks.
Love,
Judy