Re: [MOL] Marty, re: nutritious packaged foods/Shame on you! [02613] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Marty, re: nutritious packaged foods/Shame on you!

Exactly,
If we keep our immune systems functioning we may be able to ward off
degenerating diseases. The alternate of this does not leave us any hope at
all except for the one that it's all in the genes which sometimes seems
right. I for one will opt to have some control over my nutritious
requirements and try my best for optimal health. Positive thinking creates
positive action which in turn creates possitive energy.
Positively,
Caroline