Re: [MOL] the Guardian Angel/Sarah... [02611] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] the Guardian Angel/Sarah...

Dear Carla,

Greg has strep throat as well as an infection in his jaw and sinuses
from a wisdom tooth which caused sepsis/blood poisoning, he was also
dehydrated.  His fever was up over 104. on sat, today it's around 101
and he's been on a special bed to cool him down, and new antibiotics.
He's been miserable though, really uncomfortable. Today he's sleeping
more, which is a blessing.  I'll keep you updated if anything changes.

 Thanks for inquiring and for your prayers, they are greatly
appreciated.   I hope everyone with MOL had a nice Christmas.  Sarah

>From: "ken naehring" <blessu@worldnet.att.net>
>To: <mol-cancer@lists.meds.com>
>Subject: Re: [MOL] the Guardian Angel/Sarah...
>Date: Mon, 28 Dec 1998 13:46:04 -0500
>
>Please give us the full update on Greg when you can....  He is in many
>hearts and many prayers...   Thanks, Carla

Forum