RE: [MOL] colon cancer [02609] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] colon cancer

Title: RE: [MOL] colon cancer

Hi:  How nice of you to do this for your niece.  I would suggest going to supermarkets and restaurants.  Many of them around here keep jars for donations next to the cash registers.  There was a little girl in Boise a few years ago who needed five transplants.  You couldn't go anywhere without running into one of those jars.  You may need to set up a conservatorship for her so the courts there know that the money is going for her care.  I would ask an attorney about this and ask him for pro bono service!  Also, I'm sure the hospital could give you some guidance, as well as the local newspapers.  Hope this helps.  Kathy in Boise