Re: [MOL] colon cancer [02608] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] colon cancer

I am the gentlemen whose niece (27 yrs. old) has colon cancer. Perhaps you can
give me some ideas as to how to set up a non profit fund for her chemo and
clinical trial costs. We will ask for donations from friends families etc.

Palbeit@aol.com