RE: [MOL] lung cancer treatment centers [02604] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] lung cancer treatment centers

Title: RE: [MOL] lung cancer treatment centers

Betty:  I find that a little strange myself -- that the cancer is always referred to as the primary, no matter where it is located.  Is the spot on your lung very large?  I hope not.  By way of encouragement, though, the mass on my right lung was not small, but it was gone within four months of the beginning of my chemo.  It hasn't recurred, so far.  Fingers crossed for you.  Kathy