RE: [MOL] lung cancer treatment centers [02603] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] lung cancer treatment centers

Kathy
I have primary liver cancer. My last x-ray showed a spot on the lung.
Dr. wanted to wait a month to see if it is growng. However, if it is
malignant it will still be liver cancer. That always sounds so
weird to me. I just think MDA is on the cutting edge of cancer
treatents. I like the idea that each case is examined by a team of
doctors.
Betty