RE: [MOL] Liz... [02597] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] Liz...

Title: RE: [MOL] Liz...

Hi, Liz:  I'm like you, I'm afraid.  If I get into a book and really like it -- I can walk around all day with my nose stuck in it!  I've been known to bake bread and read, make chili and read, make pasta and read, and even take a bath and read!  LOL  Those books sound absolutely fascinating.  I'm going to print your e-mail out and go check them out.  I used to read a lot of anthropology, and really got into it.  Unfortunately, I can't remember the author's name -- Desmond Something.   He wrote "The Naked Ape," among others, and I read them all.  It was so long ago.  Being in the legal field, I naturally enjoy courtroom novels.  However,  it's nothing like that here!  LOL  Witness my paralegal probate manual (zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz).  It will NEVER make the best seller list.  I think we sold 12.  I, too, have hundreds of books -- books on cooking, antiques, decorating.  I use one cookbook!  LOL  Happy New Year -- Kathy