Re: [MOL] lung cancer treatment centers [02596] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] lung cancer treatment centers

Dear Clent,
Welcome to this forum, I know you will be contacted by many more
knowledgeble thanI about your mother's diagnosis. From all I have read and
information that has been on this forum for the last six months, I would
say, if you have access to MD Anderson Cancer Institute, you have a very
good place to go. I understand it is excellent.

My heart goes out to you. I know it must be very difficult for you to face
this. Just be sure you are working with a doctor your mother has faith in
and keep a positive attitude (both you and your mother). Beating cancer is
difficult, but many have done it with proper medical care, good nutrition,
and positive thinking.

You will find Marty a wealth of information on nutrition and many other
aspects of Cancer treatment. He has been researching this extensively for
the past five years as caregiver to his wife.

Lillian is also very well informed and is a great researcher. She will
advise you to check with the American Cancer Society and she will point you
in the direction of many informative sites on the web.

Again, welcome.
Liz