Re: [MOL] lung cancer treatment centers [02595] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] lung cancer treatment centers

Clent
M D Anderson is noted as one of the best.
It is also my personal opiniin. In Jan, I was told to get my affairs in
order for my
last 6 mos. I went to MDA and they
are keeping me pretty stable.
I live in NM and go there every month.