Re: [MOL] Recurrent breast cancer [02594] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Recurrent breast cancer

Hi Mary Beth,
Welcome to this site. I hope and trust you'll find help from those who have
experienced what you are experiencing. I have just 6 months behind me in
this cancer journey. Like you, I had breast cancer, and they think I am
cancer free. I had a stage one tumor removed in July, followed be radiation
therapy. I did not have chemo. I did not want to have chemo. I can really
understand your feelings.  However, if chemo will assure of a longer
happier life, that is probably the thing to do. Do you have a doctor in
whom you have confidence?

I know you will be hearing from several people who are more knowledgeble
than I and who have had experience with recurrance. You will enjoy this
forum. The people on it are all interested in making life better for all
who face life with cancer. (Patients and their caregivers). I am very
grateful they have been here for me. I feel they helped me get my thinking
straight.

Welcome,
Liz