[MOL] lung cancer treatment centers [02592] Medicine On Line

[MOL] lung cancer treatment centers

My mother has just been diagnosed with lung cancer in both lungs and in her
lymph nodes.

Can you tell me where the best treatment centers are in the country?  And,
is The University of Texas' MD Anderson Cancer Institute among those?

Your response is greatly appreciated.

Clent
Clenton L. Sullivan
Tax Senior