Re: [MOL] Kathy [02358] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Kathy

Yes, now imagine how just a few short years after all those scares the disease
was annihilated!  My son can barely imagine such a thing -- and I feel certain
the same will happen with cancer. It may not be irradicated, but it will be a
"liveable" disease in the very near future.
Chris