RE: [MOL] Kathy [02320] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] Kathy

Title: RE: [MOL] Kathy

Good morning, Chris:  You must be so frustrated!  Your dad my have appeared not to have listened to her, but I have a feeling he really did.  He is certainly angry about all this, isn't he?  This may not be a bad thing, though, Chris, no matter where he directs his anger.  At least he's not just lying down and giving up -- he isn't, is he?  I do feel bad, though, when I think of how much good it could do him to get on this line himself and talk to those of us who have gone through what he is experiencing.  Do the best you can to enjoy the holidays, Chris.  Thank you for all the inspiring posts.  Love, Kathy