Re: [MOL] Liz [01965] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Liz

Tamoxifen is an estrogen blocker but acts as estrogen on the bones, liver
and uterus. One side effect is bloating. I have actually lost weight in the
almost 2 years I have been on it but I have made a conscious effort to not
overeat and to try to exercise. Enjoy the holidays and worry about it in
the new year. LOL. Better to be a little "fluffy" and healthy.
Christine