Re: [MOL] Kathy [01945] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Kathy

I don't know. All I know is they give it to those of us who had estrogen
fed tumors when they take away our estrogen. It is supposed to protect
against Osteoporsis, heart trouble and reoccurance of  breast cancer. It
brings on hot flashes and can cause blood clots so the doctor told me to
take an aspirin a day. Two different doctors gave me two different opinions
on the question of weight gain from it. My lady doctor says it does cause
weight gain; my male surgeon doubts it does.
Love Liz