Re: [MOL] Caroline/bottled water [00343] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Caroline/bottled water

Hi Lillian,
It was enlightened to hear you speak of singing at this point. I am a
singer and have come to realize that some of my best communication may come
by way of my singing voice not my speaking voice. Are you intuitive or is
the right word telepathic or what????!!
LOL
Caroline from Canada

----------
> [...]
all
> the synthetics, yet when we get into the spraying of our fruits and
> vegtables, the harmone injections to meat and poultery, well it just
leaves
> one befuddled!  Glad to hear your Dad is doing so well, and will check
out
> the site.  Thanks for sharing it with us.  Take care and remember to live
> life singing joyfully!!!  You should hear my singing voice!  LOL! lilian
>
> ----------
> > From: The Wilcott Family <cadawil@cancom.net>
> > To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
> > Subject: Re: [MOL] "Taste For Life"-Health tip for the Day
> > Date: Wednesday, December 02, 1998 12:39 PM
> >
> > Hi Lillian,
> > Just wanted to let you know that some of the bottled waters, actually a
> > great majority of them, are distilled waters. What happens is the
natural
> > calcium is distilled out. We are finding in our own community that
since
> > they clorinated the water, more people are buying bottled water and the
> > incidence of osteo arthritis symptoms has doubled. We hear everyday at
> the
> > pharmacy as to all the people coming in talking about their achey
bones.
> > This has been going on since last spring, so it does not necessarily
> > coincide with the winter weather setting in. Very interesting, wouldn't
> you
> > say?!
> > Sincerly,
> > Caroline from Canada
> >
> > ----------
> > > From: Lillian Jennings <Firefly@islc.net>
> > > To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
> > > Subject: Re: [MOL] "Taste For Life"-Health tip for the Day
> > > Date: December 1, 1998 7:40 AM
> > >
> > > Marty!  Why not put this into the health series and post on the full
> > forum.
> > >  The reason is that there are many who do not join in on
conversations
> > that
> > > would certainly benefit on this type of information.  It is too
> powerful
> > >  just send it to some.  By the way, how do you keep the garlic tabs.
> > not
> > > repeat on you?  I eat fresh garlic everyday, many foods I prepare
have
> > > garlic in them, to include veggies.  My other question is the spring
> > water.
> > >  Studies are now saying that the water we buy is not whats on the
label
> > and
> > > also that tooth decay has become a problem among the bottled water
> users.
> >
> > > I think a receipe would be good to include in your health tip.  Some
> > folks
> > > just won't know what to do with something say tofo without a receipe.

> > > These are just some suggestions for something great you are doing and

Joicy
> > > Becker-Richards <joicy@erols.com>; Kathy <bacdoclwg@AOL.COM>; Kathy
> > > Corrigan <kcorrigan@chgw.com>; Les/Peg Dow <Lesnpeg@AOL.COM>; Lillian
> > > <firefly@islc.net>; Marilyn Scott <marilyns@tig.com.au>; MaryAnn Hall