RE: [MOL] Frank [00267] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] Frank

Title: RE: [MOL] Frank

Dear Frank:  I second and third that!!!!  Please offer a tiny little prayer for me.  I have an uncomfortable and rather painful chest cold, and for a lung cancer survivor, that's scary, as I'm sure you can imagine.  I go in for my six month checkup on the 16th.  I know it will be okay, but I'd like a little extra help, if you don't mind.  I, in turn, will offer my prayers to you.  Thank you, friend.  Love, Kathy