Re: [MOL] Re: [MOL Welcome Back Paula ! [00235] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Re: [MOL Welcome Back Paula !

AHHH we learn something new everyday, now don't we!  TBL means talk back
later.  It really is good to have you back.  John is off for a week or two,
needed to concentrate on work and family.  Les is doing all right, not
great, he sends the jokes.  He had a heart attack.  Now are you talking
about Cindy Crowe?  We have not heard from her since her husband departed,
she receieved alot of e-mail and I have e-mailed her personally a few
times; but no response.  Diana's moved; but will be back on line soon.
Torie is having it a bit rough right now.  I am trying to think of the
whole gang for you.  Just the same, if there are more you would like to
know about just ask.  Again, so happy your back.  How's it going kiddo?
Your friend, lillian