From: ken naehring <blessu@worldnet.att.net>
To: mol-cancer <mol-cancer@lists.meds.com>
Subject: [MOL] Paula...
Date: Tuesday, December 01, 1998 10:01 PM

God is there with you my dear.  We have missed you while you have been
healing and you know that we all have hurt for you during this time...  How
helpless we can feel, when we want to be so helpful...!

I am glad to hear that you are feeling comfort in lifting this all up to
the Lord and I know that He is sending you comfort and love...  Please
accept my humble prayers and love too Paula... God Bless you, Carla