Re: [MOL] Caroline/bottled water [00222] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Caroline/bottled water

I have grown to believe that we can't win for loosing !  Ex. I wish I still
had my old plaid school uniform, I would be so in.  I believe the same will
happen with medicines, theories and the works.  I have some concern for all
the synthetics, yet when we get into the spraying of our fruits and
vegtables, the harmone injections to meat and poultery, well it just leaves
one befuddled!  Glad to hear your Dad is doing so well, and will check out
the site.  Thanks for sharing it with us.  Take care and remember to live
life singing joyfully!!!  You should hear my singing voice!  LOL! lilian

----------
> From: The Wilcott Family <cadawil@cancom.net>
> To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
> Subject: Re: [MOL] "Taste For Life"-Health tip for the Day
> Date: Wednesday, December 02, 1998 12:39 PM
>
> Hi Lillian,
> Just wanted to let you know that some of the bottled waters, actually a
> great majority of them, are distilled waters. What happens is the natural
> calcium is distilled out. We are finding in our own community that since
> they clorinated the water, more people are buying bottled water and the
> incidence of osteo arthritis symptoms has doubled. We hear everyday at
the
> pharmacy as to all the people coming in talking about their achey bones.
> This has been going on since last spring, so it does not necessarily
> coincide with the winter weather setting in. Very interesting, wouldn't
you
> say?!
> Sincerly,
> Caroline from Canada
>
> ----------
> > From: Lillian Jennings <Firefly@islc.net>
> > To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
> > Subject: Re: [MOL] "Taste For Life"-Health tip for the Day
> > Date: December 1, 1998 7:40 AM
> >
> > Marty!  Why not put this into the health series and post on the full
> forum.
> >  The reason is that there are many who do not join in on conversations
> that
> > would certainly benefit on this type of information.  It is too
powerful
> >  just send it to some.  By the way, how do you keep the garlic tabs. to
> not
> > repeat on you?  I eat fresh garlic everyday, many foods I prepare have
> > garlic in them, to include veggies.  My other question is the spring
> water.
> >  Studies are now saying that the water we buy is not whats on the label
> and
> > also that tooth decay has become a problem among the bottled water
users.

> > I think a receipe would be good to include in your health tip.  Some
> folks
> > just won't know what to do with something say tofo without a receipe.
> > These are just some suggestions for something great you are doing and
> [...]
Wanda