Re: [MOL] Re: [MOL Welcome Back Paula ! [00119] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Re: [MOL Welcome Back Paula !

Thanks Lillian for the welcome back.  Don't know how active I'll be for
awhile.  I'm working, trying to get this house in shape to list it.  It's
way to big for me.  I'm working on the "one day at a time" theory - for me
it truly is just a theory.....but I'll keep trying.   I'll be going to
Albuquerque for Christmas in a couple of weeks.  Bob's and my anniversary
is the 21st and also his birthday - I gave him me for his birthday when we
got married :-)    He always thought that was TOOOOO funny.  Anyway, can't
be here in the mountains without family over three big holidays in one
week.  My sister, the rock, listening post, sage, healer and general wise
woman, will take care of me.  Love Paula