Re: [MOL] About the Garlic ARticle and a fond adieu. [00117] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] About the Garlic ARticle and a fond adieu.

Marty - WHAT!!!! I just got back, you can't leave.  You are, I believe, in
the seniority list the highest ranking senior MOLer.  If not the senior
MOLer, then very close.   (I don't mean age...that might mean me, if we
spoke of age :-) ).  If you do take some time for yourself, and I wouldn't
blame you if you did, then have a very nice holiday and then come right
back.   You and Barb are in my heart forever.  Paula