[MOL] Marty, PJ No apology [00113] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Marty, PJ No apology

Marty, I hate to see you apologize for anything you post, you have been
such a positive influence on this forum. Most of us know that your postings
come from a lot of research and thought and you wish us all to share in
that hard earned knowledge. Barb is blessed to have you as her support. My
own reson for posting to you and PJ was to start a dialogue on MOl but
never expected anyone to criticize you! I can switch to private
communication quite easily if necessary. Love and God Bless, elder brother,
Jeanne

PJ, you are a little angel to our network. Anything we do say to you comes
in a package, wrapped in love. Love, Jeanne

I had been reading a study by Dr Harold Foster here in Victoria, BC on
"spontaneous Regressions". He studied people who got well unexpectedly. The
most common factor was a switch to mainly vegetarian diets plus supplements.