Re: [MOL]Martha [00111] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL]Martha

Martha,
Glad to hear from you. I hope the ENT at sloan has some good news for you.
Is the problem with your throat only at night?
I'm fine. Still have to go for another mammo but still don't have the date.
Trying to get ready for Christmas. I seem to have spread myself a little
too thin with helping out at school, etc. so am going to cut back until
after the new year. Am busy with bookkeeping work.
Thanks for your concern. Will talk with you soon.
Christine