[MOL] I need some help [00108] Medicine On Line

[MOL] I need some help

I have downloaded some .vcf files and I dont know what they are.  I dont have
the right type of thing to open it. Does anyone know what kind of file a vcf
is, and do you know where i can find a program to download that will help me
open it?   Thanks guys!
Love,
Judy