[MOL] Marty: Please don't go [00107] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Marty: Please don't go

Marty

Please please please don't sign off.   All of us benefit from you and your
posts.
Do you understand me.  I DON'T HAVE CANCER BUT MY MOM DOES AND SO DOES ALOT OF
THE PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM. Everyone needs you and your brain and what has
worked for Barb and YOU.  You saved your wife by changing her habits and
lifestyle and you will also help/save alot of us here.
This forum doesn't belong to one person it belongs to everyone.  Please
reconsider.

You wrote:
I received a personal message from one whom I respect and admire
and have befriended for life, that I was sending and misleading you. I
am not a professional and I do not think these things up. Much has been
written on the benefits of garlic and Barb and I take garlic on a
regular basis. If any have any criticism about this pls call Dr. Mueller
in New Jersey and aire out the disagreement with her.
())()()()()()()()()()()

Well Marty I cannot speak for the molers but you received a response from
someone and not ALL OF US.  Please reconsider and stay with us.  I saw a post
from Greg saying that he truly enjoyed your posts.  Please don't do this
especially to this young man who needs your wise words and especially your
knowledge of cancer.

I'm very very upset with tears that you are hurt.
I'm sorry I ever wrote that STUPID post about diets.
I'm so sorry MOLERS for starting that stupid post.
Marty it's up to you but I want you to stay and not go.
If you feel you must go please put my email address in your records and keep
sending me the info you send out.
Sorry again for starting this stupid rucus.

If you go I may consider leaving myself.  I need to know that this forum is
not about 1 person but about all of God's Children.
Love
PJ