Re: [MOL] Marty- Don't Apologize & Juicing [00102] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Marty- Don't Apologize & Juicing

Dear PJ,

Yes, blending is almost as good, but of course you may be eating the
pulp and if that is the case, we use the pulp in some cases in our
salads or casseroles or stews or soups. The pulp is filled with
nutrition.

PJ it seems as though there have been a couple of MOler members who sent
me personal messages that felt I was insensitive and misleading.  That
was the reason for my apology. So, again if there are others whom I know
for sometime as friends, felt as though I was insensitive, then maybe I
was. If that was the case, then pls accept my apology.

God Bless.
marty auslander