[MOL] To My Dearest Nanc [00100] Medicine On Line

[MOL] To My Dearest Nanc

Hi Nanc
This prayer is for you sweetie
I hope all the molers say it and feel it as I do.
Hope all goes well tomorrow.
Hope the flu is gone and you are resting and also preparing for tomorrow.
Love You Always
PJ
"I Said a Prayer for You Today"

I said a prayer for you today